Your story matters!
Learn to tell your story to empower yourself and others. Story Academy is a professional development storytelling program, involving speaking, writing, video, and live stage work (in some locations and during retreats) . We work through 12 stories that you can use in a signature talk or book.
Let’s Get Started! Orientation:
5 Day Book Bliss Challenge – If you’re wanting to put your stories into a book, this is the best place to start. There are also Book Bootcamp workbooks and a 30 day book plan in Story 11.
The Big Picture – To help you prepare to start the program.
Story Schedule: Planning & Scheduling Your Stories – To help you schedule your activities for the best success with completig the program, by completing one story per month.
Activating Your Creativity
Presenting with Confidence – Bonus to help you prepare to start presenting on video.
Need help with video?
Visit our HELP section, if needed
Required Stories to be completed in the form of speeches to earn your Story Academy Certificate:
STORY #1 – Supercharged Summary
STORY #2 – Enlightened Empowerment
STORY #3 – Stellar Storytelling 101 – Your Primary Story
STORY #4 – Stellar Storytelling 102 – Your Secondary Story
STORY #5 – Customer, Client, Member, or Volunteer
STORY #6 – Humour
STORY #7 – Metaphor
STORY #8 – Elevating Your Expertise
STORY #9 – Illuminating Inspiration
STORY #10 – Legacy or Origin Story
STORY #11 – Describe Your Program, Product, or Book
STORY #12 – Final Project: Putting it all together
Quick Links to the Workbooks and Worksheets
These are programs you will have access throughout your training, in preparation for completing each speech. Complete the workbooks to help you write your stories.
- Supercharged Summary: A Blueprint for Creating a Powerful Introduction that will Captivate Your Audience
- Enlightened Empowerment: A Blueprint for Expressing and Fulfilling Your Passion and Purpose
- Stellar Storytelling Workbook #1: A System for Creating Compelling Stories for Empowering Yourself and Others
- Stellar Storytelling Workbook #2: A System for Creating Magnetic Stories for Attracting Your Ideal Audience
- Metaphors: The Use of Vivid Comparisons
- Elevating Your Expertise: Strategies for Building Engaging Learning Points
- Illuminating Inspiration: Methods for Generating Ideas, Getting Inspired, and Staying Motivated
- Legacy and Origin Stories
- Powerful Programs: A System for Creating a Transformational Signature Program
- Your Final Project! Putting it all Together for Impact and Results
- Bonus: Book Bootcamp
Story Academy Leadership
Story Academy Manual – NOTE: If you’re doing the program online, you don’t have to follow all the steps in the manual. The manual is for live programs with weekly or monthly live in-person group meetings. If you’d like to run a group in your city, contact us about our Authorized Licensed Mentor Training. This manual is highly detailed and helps with facilitating a group. Or, if you’re a detail oriented person, then feel free to dive in.
Story Feedback Form – A helpful guide to help with assessing yourself and evaluating and giving feedback to others. Especially in live group situations.
More Storytelling Resources
Storytelling Resources – What’s happening with storytelling around the world?
Story Academy Certifications
THIS FORM IS BEING UPDATED – CHECK BACK SHORTLY
Certificate Application – Complete your stories within your membership time to request a certificate