Why be on a podcast?
Expand your reach and get your story and your message out to a wider audience of qualified listeners. Why listen to a podcast? Well, as the rise of smart phones continues to grow, so does podcast listenership. People are choosing to maximize their time. They listen and learn while in the car, exercising, walking, commuting, waiting for an appointment, waking up, and before sleep. They accelerate their learning curve by listening when ever they can. They listen to things that will help them improve their life and grow their business. Another reason why podcasting is becoming so popular again, is that you can listen while doing other things on your smart phone.
We have 3 podcasts and each has a distinct audience:
- The Inspiring Show
- Fraser Valley Podcast
- Vancouver Podcast
- You must know how to use Zoom.
- You must have a suitable mic so that we can hear you clearly.
- You must be willing to share your podcast episode link with your audience through your email and/or social networks when the episode is released.
- If you’ll be briefly mentioning a soft offer, please provide an affiliate link so we can add it to the show notes.
Do not enter something like, ” I can speak on this and that, or this and that. I can speak on anything you want. Which topic would you like me to speak on?”
Only submit an application if you have a talk prepared, with a specific title and description. We’re not interested in coaching anyone in speaking for this particular project and podcast.
- If your application is accepted, you will be contacted with available times to record your interview.
- Our podcast formats feature storytellers, adventurers, professionals, influencers, thought leaders, legacy builders, athletes, non-profits, owners/managers, and B2B & B2C entrepreneurs.
- No MLM, C2C, or any network marketing type businesses are not a fit and will not be interviewed at this time.
- If you qualify, please fill out the form below, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Topics and Content
For our local regional podcasts – Vancouver and Fraser Valley Podcasts – we’re looking for business owners, non-profits, community events, service providers, restaurants & cafes, hot spots and other destinations.
For The Inspiring Show, we’re looking for motivational and inspirational stories and lessons from thought leaders, experts and personalities to interview on the topics of overcoming adversity (examples: recovering strategies, surviving traumatic happenings), achieving the impossible (examples: success in business, a non-profit, with inventions, in your community), and accomplishing astounding adventures (examples: climbing a mountain, walking across america, global travel, hiking, camping, photography.)
We’re also looking for people who have tips, tools and strategies for mastering and monetizing their message. As well as experts to share valuable tips, steps, or strategies on the topics of networking, mindset, success, entrepreneurship, social media, online marketing, business development and leadership.
The podcast interview will range in time, depending on the nature of the interview and podcast. Times may range form 1 minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes to 45 minutes.