We have 3 podcasts and each has a distinct audience:
- The Inspiring Show
- Fraser Valley Podcast
- Vancouver Podcast
- You must know how to use Zoom.
- You must have a suitable mic so that we can hear you clearly.
- You must be willing to share your podcast episode link with your audience through your email and/or social networks when the episode is released.
- If you’ll be briefly mentioning an offer, and IF you’d like us to link to the offer from the podcast notes, please provide an affiliate link to your program or product that you’ll be mentioning.
- If your application is accepted, you will be contacted with available times to record your interview.
- At this time, this particular podcast format features storytellers, adventurers, professionals, non-profits, owners/managers of B2B and B2C. No MLM, C2C, or any network marketing type businesses will interviewed at this time.
- If you qualify, please fill out the form below, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Topics and Content
For our local regional podcasts – Vancouver and Fraser Valley Podcasts – we’re looking for business owners, non-profits, community events, service providers, restaurants & cafes, hot spots and other destinations.
For The Inspiring Show, we’re looking for thought leaders, experts and personalities to interview for our podcast and webinars on the topics of overcoming adversity (examples: recovering strategies, surviving traumatic happenings), achieving the impossible (examples: success in business, a non-profit, with inventions, in your community), and accomplishing astounding adventures (examples: climbing a mountain, walking across america, global travel, hiking, camping, photography.)
We’re also looking for people who have tips, tools and strategies for mastering and monetizing their message. As well as experts to share valuable tips, steps, or strategies on the topics of networking, mindset, success, entrepreneurship, social media, online marketing, business development and leadership.
The podcast interview will range in time, depending on the nature of the interview and podcast. Times may range form 1 minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes to 45 minutes.
Why be on a podcast?
Expand your reach and get your story and your message out to a wider audience of qualified listeners. Why listen to a podcast? Well, as the rise of smart phones continues to grow, so does podcast listenership. People are choosing to maximize their time. They listen and learn while in the car, exercising, walking, commuting, waiting for an appointment, waking up, and before sleep. They accelerate their learning curve by listening when ever they can. They listen to things that will help them improve their life and grow their business. Another reason why podcasting is becoming so popular again, is that you can listen while doing other things on your smart phone.
With video, in general, you can’t. The video takes up your screen, and you need to watch it to get all the benefits. When listen to a podcast, you can still browse the web, check your email, or anything else you want to do while listening. Then, you can visit the website for the podcast to receive the show notes and all the links and resources that were mentioned. It’s all very efficient and convenience.