Make sure you have the right tool, for the right job
Here is my list of tools I recommend for growing your business and non-profit cause. I find this collection of tools to be the most user-friendly, and in most cases, the most affordable for most small to medium sized organizations. There are similar tools to these, but my focus is to help entrepreneurs and groups navigate all the options to create a client attraction system that works, in the most painless manner possible. It’s about establishing yourself as a leader, expanding your reach as an influencer, and reaching more people with your vision:
- Zoom: Share your message through video conversations.
- Thinkific: Create Online Courses quickly!
- Constant Contact: Build your list and marketing funnel.
- InstaPage: Create stunning landing pages to dramatically increase your leader generation.
- Hootsuite: Automate Your social media and content distribution.
- Dropbox: Get organized! Store, share and back up your files in the cloud.
- Name Cheap: A domain wholesaler.
- Infusionsoft: A complete all-in-one marketing, sales, and ecommerce solution.
- CNBN: Networking is critical to any business. Have lunch with other like-minded professionals.
- CRG: Communication and professional development tool.
- Music for videos: Jewel Beat
- Complimentary music from Youtube
- For video editing: Magix Movie Edit Pro (similar to Camtasia, but easier to use and less expensive).
- A great image designer program: Desygner. It’s similar to Canva, but I like it even better 😀 This is the computer version https://desygner.com/ but you can also find a mobile version through Google Play, so you can create images right from your smart phone. Not sure if it’s available for apple or not.