Make sure you have the right tool, for the right job
Here is my list of tools I recommend for growing your business and non-profit cause. I find this collection of tools to be the most user-friendly, and in most cases, the most affordable for most small to medium sized organizations. There are similar tools to these, but my focus is to help entrepreneurs and groups navigate all the options to create a client attraction system that works, in the most painless manner possible. It’s about establishing yourself as a leader, expanding your reach as an influencer, and reaching more people with your vision:
- Constant Contact: Capturing leads, building your List and cultivating relationships.
- Women in Podcasting – Connection, Community and Collaborations
- School of Podcasting – Step-by-step Podcast Start-up training
- Podcast Movement – Podcasting Links
- My Podcast Reviews – See all your reviews in one place.
- KBB: Knowledge Business Business with Tony Robbins & Dean Graziosi.
- Zoom: Share your message through video conversations.
- Calendly: Scheduling and booking clients.
- Adobe: Premier for video editing and Photoshop for image editing.
- Amazon Influencer : Get all the equipment you need to make your business a success.
- Thinkific: Create Online Courses quickly!
- InstaPage: Create stunning landing pages to dramatically increase your leader generation.
- Dropbox: Get organized! Store, share and back up your files in the cloud.
- Name Cheap: A domain wholesaler.
- Music for videos: Jewel Beat
- Complimentary music from Youtube
- For video editing: Magix Movie Edit Pro (similar to Camtasia, but easier to use and less expensive).
- A great image designer program: Desygner. It’s similar to Canva, but I like it even better 😀 This is the computer version https://desygner.com/ but you can also find a mobile version through Google Play, so you can create images right from your smart phone. Not sure if it’s available for apple or not.