Paul Henczel has spoken on TV, Radio, Podcasts and the TEDx stage.
Invite Paul Henczel to speak at your next event: CONTACT
- Corporate and Association Retreats and Conferences
- Entrepreneurial Networks, Groups, Meetups, Seminars, and Conferences.
- Community and National Organizations, such as PTSD, Emergency Services, and Injured Workers.
Where Paul has spoken:
- TEDx Abbotsford
- United Steel Workers Conference (USW)
- International Forum for Disabilities Management
- International Make it Safe Conference & Tradeshow Anvil Centre New West Minster
- BIL Conference
- Voice Story on Shaw TV
- Vancouver Success Summit
- Life and Business Success Summit
- Faculty of Professional Studies at University of the Fraser Valley Event
- Disability Round Table at UFV
- Connect Now Business Network events
- Advanced Speaker Success Program
- Pain BC Radio
- Rotary Clubs
- Focus Networking
- Big Leap Bootcamp
- The Empowered Life Academy
- Reignite Your Purpose Podcast
- Story Academy Events
- “Miracle in a Mill: Crushed Alive!” Book Signings
Paul speaking at TEDx Abbotsford on, “Silencing Stigma through Storytelling.” Click here to watch the video.
International Forum on Disability Management
Paul speaking at his “Crushed Alive” Book Launch in Abbotsford. The room was overflowing!
Paul speaking at Focus Networking
Paul speaking at a Connect Now Meetup at Yuk Yuks
Paul speaking at his Vancouver Book Launch
Paul with the Abbotsford Police Chief and Dean of UFV after speaking at the Disabilities Round Table
- “5 Stories You Should be Using to Boost Your Business”
- Crushing Your Cant’s
- Silencing Stigma through Storytelling
“5 Stories to Move Your Audience with Your Message”
Paul Henczel – TEDx Speaker, Author of “Miracle in a Mill: Crushed Alive!” and Founder of Story Academy – will reveal 3 challenges and struggles that most speakers face and how to fix them right now. Discover the top 5 stories you should be using to move your audience with your message. Paul’s story has been his ticket to speak on many stages, and now he wants to show you how to do the same. His talk is entertaining, memorable and informational for any speakers who want to add storytelling into their talks to boost their business and attract more of their ideal audience. Seth Godin said: “Marketing is no longer about the stuff you make, but the stories you tell” It’s time to master your message through story telling!
“Crushing Your Can’ts”
A Blueprint for Overcoming Adversity and Achieving the Impossible.” Attendees will hear strategies for moving from tragedy to triumph, and surviving to thriving. Invite Paul Henczel to speak at your next event CONTACT
Silencing Stigma through Storytelling
See Paul’s TED Talk on this topic
Paul Henczel experienced a horrific accident and survived certain death to achieve what most would say was impossible. Paul is determined to bring awareness around the stigma of invisible injuries and disabilities. This is an inspiring, heart-felt, and at times, humorous talk that encourages watchers to rise above their circumstances through storytelling.