Paul speaking at TEDx Abbotsford on, “Silencing Stigma through Storytelling.” Click here to watch the video.
- 3 Apex Model
- Invisible injuries
- Corporate and Association Retreats and Conferences
- Entrepreneurial Networks, Groups, Meetups, Seminars, and Conferences.
- Community and National Organizations, such as PTSD, Emergency Services, and Injured Workers.
Titles of Talks:
- Likeable Leader: Discovering Your Path for Ascending to Your Highest Apex.
- Crushed Alive! Climbing from Tragedy to Triumph.
- Moving from Invisible to Impactful.
- 5 Stories You Should be Using to Boost Your Business.
- Crushing Your Cant’s and Building Your Movement.
- Silencing Stigma through Storytelling.
Some Description Examples:
“5 Stories to Move Your Audience with Your Message”
Paul Henczel – TEDx Speaker, Author of “Miracle in a Mill: Crushed Alive!” and Founder of Story Academy – will reveal 3 challenges and struggles that most speakers face and how to fix them right now. Discover the top 5 stories you should be using to move your audience with your message. Paul’s story has been his ticket to speak on many stages, and now he wants to show you how to do the same. His talk is entertaining, memorable and informational for any speakers who want to add storytelling into their talks to boost their business and attract more of their ideal audience. Seth Godin said: “Marketing is no longer about the stuff you make, but the stories you tell” It’s time to master your message through story telling!
“Crushing Your Can’ts”
A Blueprint for Overcoming Adversity and Achieving the Impossible.” Attendees will hear strategies for moving from tragedy to triumph, and surviving to thriving. Invite Paul Henczel to speak at your next event CONTACT
Silencing Stigma through Storytelling
See Paul’s TED Talk on this topic
Paul Henczel experienced a horrific accident and survived certain death to achieve what most would say was impossible. Paul is determined to bring awareness around the stigma of invisible injuries and disabilities. This is an inspiring, heart-felt, and at times, humorous talk that encourages watchers to rise above their circumstances through storytelling.