Jennifer Henczel believes in life long learning on this topic. She strives to enrich the community and stands firmly committed to creating a group that is diverse and inclusive, welcoming and accepting all people of every race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, LGBTQIA+, ability, socio-economic class, age or spirituality. As a direct reflection of our core values, diversity cultivates conversation, collaboration, and deeper understanding of one another. Diversity and inclusiveness enrich our group and our communities. All are welcome!
Over the years, Jennifer Henczel has won or been nominated for several awards:
Jennifer Henczel and the communities she has founded were nominated in BC Multicultural Awards and the Fraser Valley Culture and Diversity Award for their ongoing work in their community, and beyond.
- Nominee for the 2018 RBC Canadian Women Entrepreneur Awards presented by Women of Influence
- Nominee and Winner: Women of Worth Leader of the Year Nominee, and winner of the 2014: “Influence and Connection” Award
- Nominee: Nominated for a 2015 Fraser Valley Diversity Award in the category of Marketing.
- Nominee: Nominated for a 2016 British Columbia Multicultural Awards in the category of Marketing.
- Nominee: Small Business BC Awards in the categories of Community Impact and Premier’s Choice (a few different years).
- Jennifer has spoken at multiple small and large events, including local, provincial, and national conferences (Example)