- Even if you can’t attend our live events, our low enrollment fee still provides you with lots of value in downloads and online connections.
- It’s the tool we use to capture leads and build relationships with our members.
I have a passion for connecting people, and connecting people with others.
- If this philosophy and movement is of any interest to you, I’m looking for leaders in every city throughout North America – Apply today cnbn.ca/leaders
- I am looking for blog and podcast contributors, as well as, sometimes we have speaking opportunities arise www.cnbn.ca (hover over “Contact” on the menu of my site to apply for any of those opportunities.
- I am also a speaker and looking for opportunities to speak to groups to tell my story and talk about connection, collaboration, and community, with interactive exercises and lots of value added-resources 🙂 http://www.connectnowbusinessnetwork.com/jennifer-henczel-founder/
P.S. You might also be interested in…
- Are You Collaborating or Competing? Strategies for working with others in your community
- 4 Strategies for Overcoming Your Fears and Achieving Your Goals
- 5 Steps and 8 Resources for Creating a CASL Compliant Email Marketing System
- The Gift of Time: 3 Tools for Automating and Curating Your Content
- 6 Essentials of Building Online Communities
- 7 Actions That Will Make You Over-the-Top Happy