Are you “wearing” your own ideas, or someone else’s? Here’s what I mean…
People who implement one idea, win over those who have a thousand amazing ideas and drown out their own voice. Success comes from knowing that having great ideas isn’t enough. It’s easy to have ideas. Every human produces an ever flowing fountain of ideas.
That may be a surprise to some who think their ideas are 100% original. Sorry, but 100 other people have the same idea – which one of you will implement it? It will either be you, or you’ll see it later created by someone else. You have to be willing to put the work and learning into implement your idea, if you want to see it realized.
Either do the work to implement your ideas, or go through life implementing someone else’s.
As you walk through life, when you present yourself – to people, to the universe, to yourself – are you showing up with your passion on your face, in your mannerisms, in everything you do? Are you ready to? Your ideas alone are not going to make that happen. Implementing your ideas is going to make you show up as who you want to be.
Sitting back and saying “I am the almighty Visionary of my idea” and waiting for someone to do all the implementation for free is not going to happen. YOU need to put the work in. If you are a bootstrapper, then “Visionary” is one of many hats you wear, it’s not the only hat you wear. Even if you can hire lots of people to do the parts you don’t like, you still have to have a good grasp on all the moving parts that will take your idea from inception to implementation and completion.
KEY POINT: Not only are good ideas not enough, but today you need to be super stealth – you need to be agile and you need to be able to implement and take action quickly.
Here are some tools and resources to help you to start implementing your ideas today:
- Creating Minds – learn all the proven models for moving a thought from an idea to implementation seamlessly.
- Growth.Supply – 400 Awesome Free Tools To Build Your Business.
- Canva – Create your visual ideas and images fast.
- Instapage – Create your landing page and funnel ideas in a snap.
- Brilliant Mindset Mastery Success System– Learn to achieve your goals quickly, by learning the mindset skills that all successful people practice and demonstrate.
- Coach Consortium– Turn your expertise into extra income right away.
- Connect Now Business Network– Implement your leadership ideas quickly with this proven system, while networking and masterminding with like-minded people.
- Constant Contact – Get your content ideas out quickly and professionally.
Once you learn how to implement, start to finish, then it’s a matter of assessing your ideas, and knowing which ones are worthy to pursue, worthy of your time, and worthy of implementation. But, do something. Don’t just keep generating ideas – it feels like you’re doing something, but it’s not. Implementing is doing something. Implementation requires thinking, but thinking doesn’t require implementation. Make sure the one doing both. Have ideas and implement them.
If you are happy with how other people’s ideas look on you, then carry on. If you want to start implementing more of your ideas faster and better, I can help you with cutting edge strategies. Fill out my application and let’s see if we’re a match to work together: CLICK HERE
I’d love to hear your feedback. Please add your comments below.
This article is also on Linkedin Pulse.
Comments are closed.