I know first hand that starting a coaching business can be time consuming and frustrating. You just want to help people with your expertise, right? So, let me help you. As a coach to other coaches, I have created this guide to help you get started with all the forms and processes you need to create a Wow! experience for your clients.
This guide is part of the Coaching Toolkit and is included in the Coach Consortium level membership. Another resource from Connect Now that will save you time and help you generate more income.
Here’s what you will get:
- What Your Client Needs to Do Before Your First Coaching Session
- Preparing for the First Coaching Session
- The First Coaching Session – Creating an Individualized Coaching Plan
- How to Run an Effective Coaching Session
- How to Do a SWOT Analysis
- Root Cause Analysis – Asking Why
- The Power of High Impact Questions
- Tips for Helping Clients Set Priorities and Create Action Plans
- Tips for Taking Action – How You Can Help Your Coaching Clients Succeed
- After the Coaching Ends – Maintaining Momentum
Tools and Resources:
- Self-Assessment Worksheet
- Business Overview Worksheet
- Coaching Session Preparation Worksheet
- Individual Coaching Plan Template
- Coaching Feedback Worksheet
- Coaching Session Agenda Template
- SWOT Analysis Matrix
- Root Cause Analysis Worksheet
- High Impact Questions Worksheet
- Goal and Action Plan Template
- Coaching Journal
- Accountability Checklist
To receive this product JOIN NOW!
Members login to download these tools
Founder, Inspired Influencers
Comments are closed.