A complimentary download created by Jennifer Henczel
- Why you need Power Words.
- How to select your Power Words.
- Where to use your Power Words
Download it now to find out which power words you should be using in your messages.
You need Power Words to:
• Make your headlines, opt-in titles, and descriptions compelling and magnetic.
• Produce content that projects consistency, continuity and credibility.
• Generate more leads and grow your list, allowing you to develop deeper relationships and credibility with your audience.
• Increase sales, signups, and conversions, providing more opportunities for you to connect with people and help others.
• Creating a powerful presence and developing a culture within your tribe.
Wondering where to use your power words?
Use your Power Words in your:
- Product Names
- Popups Landing
- Pages Buttons
- Email Subject Lines
- Your Business
- Domain Name
- Calls to Action
Ever wonder why some people have successful launches and sell products and programs like mad, while their competition falls flat?
The answer is simple. Smart marketers use power words.
Choosing your power words is the first step in having a consistent, compelling message that reflects you, your passion, and how you serve the world with your purpose.
When used in alignment with your brand, power words can trigger powerful emotional responses that attract people to your offerings. When weaved throughout your content, power words tell a story and act as magnets for clicks.
See you over there!