My guest on the show today is Ayódele Kolade and she’s sharing her inspiring story of healing, transformation and personal mastery.
Ayódele says, “It is a true reflection of courage and bravery to choose to heal, because when you change your inner world everything in your outer-world changes.” – so many beautiful words from this amazing woman!
Find out about:
- How healing from the past is truly possible!
- Why it’s so important for change-makers, leaders, entrepreneurs and influencers to heal their past if they want to break though and deliver great work into the world.
- What a Transformation Specialist is and how they can help people break through to the next level in their life and business.
Ayódele and I have are connected online and we’ve been supporting each other for quite a while, and although we’re on opposite sides of the planet, I’ve seen her help many people over the years.
So many people have experienced pain and trauma in their lives, resulting in inner turmoil, mental clutter and deep but hidden unhappiness. I know I have. As a Transformation Specialist, Ayódele’s specialty is assisting entrepreneurs, thought-leaders and change-makers in clearing up the past and letting go of pain and trauma they’ve experienced so that they can step confidently and authentically into the version of themselves that they want to be in the world, which results in their businesses and lives to thriving.
Ayódele holds the belief that while pain in life is inevitable, suffering is most certainly optional. Pain and trauma from the past is the cause of so much in our lives either not working out to its full potential, or having things fail miserably. When we learn how to connect with our inner-guidance and wisdom and heal and let go of our past hurts, everything falls into place. Ayódele shares openly about her own journey to Personal Mastery and why she is so passionate about the work she now does to help others achieve Personal Mastery too.
It’s a delight to chat with Ayodele. She’s overflowing with wisdom and easy to listen to.
Connect with Ayodele Kolade
- Website: www.ayodeleokolade.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/AyodeleOKolade/
- Instagram: instagram.com/ayodeleokolade/
- Twitter: twitter.com/ayodeleokolade
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/ay%C3%B3dele-o-kolade-765965ba/
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCcl7G_iAz0i3lSrfg0J22sQ?view_as=subscriber
One of Ayodele Kolade‘s Favorite Quotes
“Life is too short to leave important words unsaid.”Paulo Coelho
Ayodele Kolade‘s Book Recommendation
Download the Getting Unstuck Workbook & Exercises
Hosts: Paul & Jennifer Henczel
Producer: Jennifer Henczel
P.S. Invite us to be on your show! We’d love to chat with you Contact Us